Thursday, February 28, 2013

Make it work!

I have been a fan of Project Runway for several years now and I record all the episodes to watch later. Everyone knows the best person on the show is Tim Gunn. Hands down. His line: MAKE IT WORK! reverberates in my brain all the time. Genius. Pure genius.

Today I am making it work for me. Got a lame job with nothing important to do? Make a hair appointment, dental appointment, schedule a training session and balance your household budget. Take an online IQ test....they can all be done on the phone and computer and look suspiciously like working. Not to mention that you will free yourself up to do the things that really matter, feel accomplished and relaxed and reaffirm that you are even smarter than you remembered you were.

 BOOM! That's how its done.





No comments:

Post a Comment