Sunday, November 11, 2012

List for my Husband


During a trip to the dreaded Wal-Mart yesterday, it occurred to me that there are things I feel I should have written on a list for my husband before we got married. Things he needed to know. We had been together many years when we got married but somehow he still gives me this crazy sideways look when I do certain things. That look says to me, "Where is this on the list?" To which I silently reply, "It isn't, you didn't get a list." so we will have to remedy that. Husband knows all of these things but we can all use a refresher from time to time.

With that, here is today's list:

  1. I have a potty mouth. I swear, sometimes in public.
  2. I sleep a lot. Also sometimes in public.
  3. I drink. I appreciate that you enable encourage this behavior.
  4. If you are hearing me say things that seem odd or unusual, it means I trust you. Most people I just give my regular line of bullshit and a knowing smile...you-I give the person behind the curtain.
  5. I do not...repeat do not... like cleaning floors. I don't like cleaning anything, but I like things to be clean. I clean every day. Floors-just no.
  6. I am not a good worker bee. I chafe at the idea of being what everyone wants/needs me to be rather than being what I am and hoping that its enough. 
  7. I get frustrated with electronics quickly, but I will write until my fingers bleed.
  8. I don't like video games. Stop asking questions right there.
  9. I have at least two personalities. Neither one is perfect. Both are crazy about you.
  10. Let's not go to Wal-Mart ever again. Deal? Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment